Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics
Gem Forlab has acquired a very highly expertise in the Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics analysis attending upon discovery and development of new products. Long-standing competences on development and application of method for detection of small molecules in complex matrices, protein identification and proteome analysis.
PROTEOME ANALYSIS AND BIOMARKER DISCOVERY:
Gem Forlab offers a comprehensive and fully customizable service of Biomarker discovery based on proteomics analysis. Our mass spectrometry laboratories are equipped with the best and most precise instrumentation available on the market.
- Global protein expression and modification analysis enabling unbiased drug mode of action and target engagement studies
- Proteome-wide Biomarker discovery in cells, tissues and complex matrices
- Targeted & Quantitative Mass spectrometry analysis for protein-biomarker validation
TEST ITEM CHARACTERIZATION
Gem Forlab provides its long experience in regulatory toxicology studies in accordance to good laboratory practice (GLP) quality standards. We gained expertise for the analysis of innovative small molecules. In particular, we can provide support to customers who are undergoing preclinical studies to evaluate the safety, efficacy and distribution of APIs in complex matrices.
- Study Design: study plan writing and protocol definition
- GLP-experimental Phase: according to the regulatory requirements we provide the best cost-effective solution tailored on our client’s needs.
- Study Report: we provide a fully detailed report following the experimental phase
- Quality Assurance: All regulated studies are subjected to periodical Audit by our Quality Assurance team.
- LC-ESI-QQQ Mass spectrometry
- LC-ESI-Ion Trap Mass spectrometry
- Nano LC-ESI Ion Trap Mass spectrometry
- Two dimensional (2-DE) electrophoresis and Image analysis
- Xevo G2-XS QTof-WATERS®
- LC-ESI-QQQ: Quattro Micro – WATERS®
- LC-ESI-Ion Trap: XCT Plus – Agilent®